status for instagram bio

Introduction :

Hiiiii 😄, this is your friend fundo from India. This are the best status that I created for you.

I will wish that this all Status will give you what you। are finding. They all are of different categories. 

So, don't forget to read all of this and comment if you like this post and read another post 

What is what's app status ?

This are in the form of video, image and picture.which you can upload on whatapp status page. They will remain for 24 hours only.

After you upload it has very different use ap per as how you use it. It helps in birthday wishes aur anything. 





  1. If life gives you lemons then ask for some sugar, salt , water and some jeera powder and enjoy the neembu paani.
  2. Who isn't a part of WTF generation ? I mean WhatsApp , Twitter and Facebook generation .
  3. I had a horribly busy day in converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.
  4. If “ Plan A “ didn't work don't worry there are 25 more alphabets.
  5. Be a lady with a class , a girl with nature and a bitch with full attitude.
  6. Hey there , WhatsApp is using me .
  7. Status shouldn't be written… it should be maintained.
  8. “ Dreams are not those which we actually see in our sleep . But dreams are those which doesn't let us sleep. “
  9. Ohh , so you too waste your time on watching my WhatsApp status.
  10. What a fact :- if you are texting two people at the same time then you're bitextual .
  11. When a person drinks alcohol everyone says him alcoholic but when he drinks Fanta no one says him fantastic.
  12. If you want to shine like a sun then firstly you have to burn like a sun.
  13. Give a girl a right pair of shoes and she can conquer the whole world.
  14. This dog , is dog , a dog , good dog , way dog , to dog , keep dog , a dog , stupid dog , busy dog , for dog , 30 dog , seconds dog . Ok ! Now read it without the word dog.
  15. Life is beautiful if you want to make it beautiful.
  16. A day without a smile is a day wasted.
  17. Don't kiss behind the garden , love is blind but not the neighbors.
  18. I m using my mobile phone @ 15 WTF
  19. Almost every girl wishes for long hairs , flatter stomach and lots of dresses.
  20. If a person doesn't succeed in first time then it can be known as version 1•0.
  21. Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y.
  22. Wanna waste your time , so try to say the letter M without touching your lips.
  23. This is for the dear mom :- Na jaane Kaha se Woh yeh hunar le aati h , maa kitni bhi naraj ho khud hi maan jaati h
  24. Failure isn't an option it comes bundled with Windows.
  25. Maths :- A place where people buys 100 watermelons but no one knows why .
  26. A single piece of paper cannot decide my future.
  27. When I was born the devil cried and said , ohh shit competition .
  28. I was born sharif , but jaalim duniya ne bigad Diya.
  29. Life is actually 10 % what happens to you and 90 % is how you handle it .
  30. A kid asked me what is stress ? I just locked him in a room with high speed network and 1% battery.
  31. If you think I m bad , let me correct you “ I'm the worst”.
  32. Zindagi mein kaam aisa Karo ki naam ho Jaye , ya naam sunte hi kaam ho Jaye .
  33. If a girl adds you on WhatsApp then it's a new sign of trust.
  34. Life is a journey , not a career .
  35. I don't have a bad handwriting I just have my own font .
  36. Lazy People Rule :- can't be reached or I don't need it.
  37. I always learn from the errors of others who follow my advice.
  38. To aspire to inspire before it expires.
  39. I m too lazy to stop being lazy.
  40. Whenever a person thinks to quit smoking he thinks it with doing smoking.
  41. I m only responsible for what I say , not for what others understand.
  42. I always thought that the air is free until I bought a pack of chips.
  43. Work for money , for loyality hire a dog.
  44. Hey , I m living on earth only . I m not flying . But I m just above all of you.
  45. I m so sorry , I can't be perfect dear.
  46. Married women are becoming more naughtier , bcuz she used to write available on WhatsApp even after getting married .
  47. I will not be impressed by technology until I can't download food .
  48. I don't trust the words I trust on actions .
  49. I m not a special person but I m just a “ limited edition” .
  50. Trying to be successful :- I started deleting WhatsApp accounts from my mobile phone.
  51. I am not addicted , I just have bad habits .
  52. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
  53. You have to be ODD , to be number ONE.
  54. When life puts you in tough situations then don't say why me just say try me .
  55. I stopped fighting with my inner demons . We are on the same side now
  56. Waiting for Wi-fi network.
  57. Stop waiting for another day . Just think that today is the only day . Bang bang .
  58. When people talk behind you then it's a good news for you bcuz they don't have the courage to talk in front of you.
  59. You don't know something ? Google it . You don't know someone ? Facebook it . You can't find something ? Mom !
  60. Awesome ends with ME and ugly starts with U .
  61. Aadhi Raat Ma ………………. Selfie With Aatma .
  62. You can be too much sincere but only your bestie knows how much devil is your mind .
  63. WARNING :- I know karate and some other words too ….
  64. SI unit of ignorance:- seen .
  65. Try to spell the letter P , without touching your lips.
  66. Born to express not to impress.
  67. Silent people have the loudest minds .
  68. I m jealous of my parents , I'll never have a cool kid as theirs .
  69. I m a dude with cool attitude .
  70. “Success” all depends on the second letter .
  71. The truth is rarely pure and never simple .
  72. Colour of the leaf changes with time , same is with humans .
  73. Waqt Ka pata nhi chalta apno k Saath par apno Ka pta chal jata h waqt ke Saath .
  74. We live in the era of smartphones and stupid people .
  75. I just saw the most smart girl when I was standing alone in front of my mirror .
  76. ETC :- End Of Thinking Capacity .
  77. ANGER :- Attitude Never Goes and Ego Rises .
  78. Whatever you want to do do it with full determination to achieve some perfection .
  79. Relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood .
  80. Sometimes it's better to be alone . No one can hurt you .
  81. I m not failed , my success is just postponed .
  82. I m not anti social . I m just anti stupid .
  83. Life tried to teach me many lessons but I bunked those classes .
  84. I fall too fast , crush too hard , forgive too easy , and care too much .
  85. One mistake of Loneliness that it can't kill anyone.
  86. Work in silence and let your Lamborghini make the noise.
  87. Firstly , “ Learn” and then remove the letter “L” .
  88. Stone is broken with the last stroke but it doesn't mean that the first stroke was useless.
  89. Wanna surprise your girlfriend , just introduce her to your ex.
  90. I m your candy you are my crush , let's play candy crush .
  91. “ Suffer now and enjoy later on , or enjoy now and suffer for the rest of your life.”
  92. Knowledge is power if only it's applied .
  93. The darkest hour of night always comes before the dawn .
  94. Hey there , I m using Hamam soap .
  95. If opportunity doesn't knock then build the door.
  96. When the phone rings green green , I pink up the phone and say yellow .
  97. Childhood memories :- India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters .
  98. One person's LOL can be another person's WTF .
  99. Happiness is when “last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “ typing”.
  100. A trick for short tempered people :- Stay calm and just stare to the ground for sometime .
  101. Parakh se pare h shakshiyat meri , main unhi k liye bani hoon Jo smjhe kadar meri.
  102. If a boy just want your legs , thighs and hands just send him to KFC.
  103. After every Sunday , Monday ,Tuesday even the calendar says WTF…
  104. Ek parvah hi btati h ki khayaal Kitna h warna koi tarajoo nhi hota rishton mein.
  105. Kuch log mujhe kehte h ki bndi mein attitude bahut h . To unhe bta doon ki attitude bhi Bhagwaan ki den h . Jab free mein Mila h to dikhaoongi jarur.
  106. WhatsApp ki sabse badi problem ki aaj status kya daalu ??? Or sochte hue yeh bhi dhyaan Rakhna padta h ki kuch aisa status Hona Chahiye Jo saare relatives ko accha lage , agar bf ya gf h to use bhi bekaar na lage or reputation bhi bani rahe. Ufffffff.
  107. Fact :- Pure din kaam Kar lo koi nhi dekhta , par 5 min haath mein phone lekar baith jao to sab ghoorne lagte Hain.
  108. Six inches gap between saree and blouse is Culture , and one inch gap between jeans and top is Besharami. Change your thinking guys.
  109. Doctor banne ka khwab sabka 10th class tak hota h baad mein sabki aankhein khul jaati h .
  110. Why the people are crying out this old song :- “Who Let The Dogs Out ???” Well , stop singing it and I m telling you that I let the dogs out. Now stay happy.
  111. Aisa koi Zindagi mein aaye , jiski mummy mujhse kaam na karaye.
  112. Haan Haan Haan! Main hi hoon Woh ladki Jo har ladke ko Bhai bol deti hoon .
  113. I m my Baba's princess or apni Ammi ki kaamwali.
  114. Don't be a woman that needs a man. …. Be a woman that a man needs.
  115. Shit happens always but one thing to keep in mind :- prove urself to urself only , not to others.
  116. Makeup is overpriced, hair products are overpriced , body products are overpriced , clothing is overpriced , being a girl is overpriced.
  117. Insurance is like marriage. You pay ,pay ,pay and never get anything back.
  118. Ghar ki rounak to betiyan hi Hoti h , ladke to dhaniya , neembu laane k liye hi hote h .
  119. You are my candy and I am Ur crush . Let's play candy crush.
  120. Main dikhti hoon cute , rehti hoon mute phir bhi log kehte h you have too much Attitude.
 
For this type of status. Click here

Post a Comment

3 Comments